Let’s Have a Candid Conversation About Your Local Marketing
No matter how many blog posts you read or how many webinars you watch, nothing beats the productive use of a one-on-one chat with an expert in the world of local marketing. That in-house expert here is me, founder, owner and operator Kimberly Crossland.
Your business isn’t built like any other, which means your marketing strategy shouldn’t be either. Instead of pulling your hair out in frustration while continuing to fall victim to shiny marketing- object syndrome, let’s schedule a time when we can pull up a chair, something to drink, and talk about all of the things that are causing you frustration with your marketing.
It’s like picking the brain of a cousin who’s built a local business from scratch – except we won’t have the potentially awkward family dynamics that go with it.
Here’s a quick rundown of my experience. I started my career overseas in Copenhagen, Denmark as an International Marketing Assistant for a hot software company. During my few years of working directly with the CEO, we grew the biz by 500%.
When I returned to my hometown of Tucson, Arizona (hello, heat!) I branched into the world of management and marketing for a Fortune 500. That’s when I found the soft spot in my heart – working with people to build businesses. So, I returned to the world of startups before starting a biz of my own.
The goal has always been the same: To help other local businesses thrive by bringing out their unique story, character, and differentiators, and then come up with creative ways to put that on display.
It’s been over 5 years since I’ve started The Savvy Copywriter and over that time, we’ve evolved from a one-man show at a kitchen table to a team of experts working hard to propel our client’s businesses skyward! And boy what a thrill it is when we see that happen (which is often).
What’s causing you to pull your hair out?
I’d love to sit down and chat with you about how you can do the same. Let’s have a conversation about what’s causing you the biggest grief these days. It can be anything from SEO to social media to that stuck up intern who left your biz in a mess before he left to start a career across the country and now won’t respond to any of your cries for help.
Whatever you want to chat about, make a list of your top questions, send ‘em on over to me and let’s schedule a time to sit down and talk.
For a one-hour coffee talk with Kimberly Crossland
- Submit your questions and marketing collateral to Kimberly ahead of time, so we’re rip, roaring, and ready to dive into your details.
- Sit down in a Tucson coffee shop, your office, or get on a Skype call to have the conversation (we just need somewhere with Internet access, so I can dig into the analytics and details of your website, baby!).
- Get a full recap written down so you can review it anytime you’d like – during the day in the boardroom or by night when you just can’t seem to sleep.
- Get access to Kimberly via email to vent, ask questions, or get follow-up answers for one week after your Coffee Talk session.
- FREE access to Kimberly’s online course, Content Savvy.
** Coffee talk sessions do not include Sonoran dogs, yoga poses, puppies, or legal advice of any kind.